• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you could take inches off your height and add them to your dick, or vice versa, what are you doing?

I think I'd give transfer 1.5 inches of height to my dick

What would happen if you went from 6'1 to 5'1 in height and added a 12" to your dick?

No sense in not doing this right.

Sadly can’t afford to lose either height or dick length. Fortunately married already.

I'd take a 1/4" in height so I can finally just say 6ft when people ask me how tall I am

I'd take a 1/4" in height so I can finally just say 6ft when people ask me how tall I am

I have to admit that I cheated on my driver's license height for decades. Although I am 6'1, I put 6'. I did so to play in 6' and under bball leagues. :)

Covid has killed all pickup basketball and I'm not sure what I'd do with a couple of extra inches so I'm probably just staying where I'm at. I asked my wife and she said to stop asking her dumbass questions and go back to talking with my pretend friends.

Covid has killed all pickup basketball and I'm not sure what I'd do with a couple of extra inches so I'm probably just staying where I'm at. I asked my wife and she said to stop asking her dumbass questions and go back to talking with my pretend friends.

At the Passover Seder, the youngest person asks certain questions, one of them is "Why is tonight different from any other night?"

Seems like your wife may be channeling that. :)

I'm real, mrs. mako

And the editing problem.

Of course, some of us are thinking about for others as we don't need it ourselves.

LOL....I'm enjoying the new RJ's self-deprecating humor

if you could take inches off your height and add them to your dick, or vice versa, what are you doing?

I think I'd give transfer 1.5 inches of height to my dick

I'd take 2" off my junk. I'm 6'3 so no need to add it anywhere. I'd rather take off 10 lbs if that's an option.

LOL....I'm enjoying the new RJ's self-deprecating humor

I'd take 2" off my junk. I'm 6'3 so no need to add it anywhere. I'd rather take off 10 lbs if that's an option.

You could add it to your tongue, have an extra long tongue

at 6'4", one nice thing about give up an inch or two would be being able to find clothes off the rack that fucking fit

Feels like these are done well digitally/remotely as well. Do you mean just informal conversation in the hallway is useful in terms of knowledge sharing? Agree with that. Direct supervision mehhh. If the people who work for you aren't getting it done, it's not because you aren't watching.

I really miss having weekly coffee hours with my grad students, in person, to talk about how they are doing professionally and personally. It’s really hard to mentor someone over zoom.

Related, I’m teaching my first class fully on line (a graduate level decision analysis modeling class) and so far it is really awkward. Maybe that’s just me, but I think it is a lot harder to get the engagement I’m looking for from students.

length or girth?

i'm guessing doug chooses height. becomes 6'5" and still terrifies his partners.

Well, I'm 6'4". I figure I'll drop down to 3' and just see where the wind takes me.

Horse_emoji_icon_png_large.png

I'm signed up to do this diet study through Duke where they provide me four weeks of food for two different kinds of diets. Good news is free food and $500 for participating. Bad news is I have to refrain from booze for each of those four week periods and I have to collect a whole lot of stool and urine samples to bring in to them.

Fuck duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back