• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I submit that the sourdough nibbler is the most addictive of all the pretzels

Yeah I’m on board with that. My daughter is eating a bag of rold gold mini pretzels right now which I’ve borrowed from and those are terrible garbage compared to Snyder’s sourdough nibblers.

I literally had to stop buying those peanut butter filled pretzels because it was so hard to stop eating them.

I eat it where I bite off the highest ridge of the fold first

hard to explain, but point is I eat those things in a specific, weird way

I literally had to stop buying those peanut butter filled pretzels because it was so hard to stop eating them.

i'm going to have to do this too. think i just ate like 40 of them

if you could take inches off your height and add them to your dick, or vice versa, what are you doing?

I think I'd give transfer 1.5 inches of height to my dick

I'm 6'0 but always wanted to be 6'1...I'd take ab inch off the meat sword and give it to me height

I do like those peanut butter pretzels, but the peanut butter is too...something, dry maybe, for them to be full on addicting

my irrational addicting food is those plantain chips from Trader Joes -- I'll house a 750 calories of those in two minutes

Also if going Snyder's, I'd rather have some of the honey mustard & onion pretzel pieces.

If you thought the dmv was icky before the pandemic, whooo boy, you need a new perspective

Also if going Snyder's, I'd rather have some of the honey mustard & onion pretzel pieces.

oh man, i'm not even a pretzel guy, but those things are so addictive

they will fuck your breath up bad though

possibly an unpopular opinion, but olives have no place in a mexican dip

oh man, i'm not even a pretzel guy, but those things are so addictive

they will fuck your breath up bad though

I got really into those for awhile several years ago. I don't know why I stopped.

DMV guy had jokes. Told me that I had a suspension coming up in February for missed child support payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back