• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2021: huge historic day today ! you are living history congrats !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a full nudes flash of one of my neighbors. She brought her new lab puppy out for a pee while wearing her bath robe. As I looked out the window, which overlooks her backyard, she undid her robe to readjust and there she was. Mid-20s and fit, so not too bad.

I think this is what's lost on folks like BBD. Yes, French cooking isn't all about sexy ingredients. It's just "this tastes good." Maillard is named after Louis Camille Maillard for a fucking reason.

BBD needs to fire up the disney plus and watch ratatouille

Running for exercise/sport has to be bottom three for me.

Power rank the following:

Swimming
Biking
Hiking
Zumba/MLM White Woman Flavor of the Month
80s Aerobics
Stair Climbing
Boxing/Sparring
Jumping Rope
Running
High Intensity Sprinting
Soccer/field sport
Rowing

Like, how the fuck is running not dead last in that group every time?

yeah, running sucks, but the thing it has going for it is that it is sooooooo accessible and affordable

put on shoes and go

My best 40 time was a 4.67 when I was in high school. This was in full pads, hand-timed. I'd probably run a 5.2 right now.

Who are/were the fast people around here.

I am so fucking slow and I cannot jump

blessed with zero fast twitch muscle fibers

but I got the hands of an NFL WR, like Larry Fitzgerald hands

I would love to clock myself in a 40 -- break 5.25 would be an accomplishment

My best 40 time was a 4.67 when I was in high school. This was in full pads, hand-timed. I'd probably run a 5.2 right now.

Who are/were the fast people around here.

I peaked at a 6:15 mile.

I was fast enough for a LB but not very fast.

kind of forgot biking is "athletic" since I primarily used to bike for transport and now just ride for fun

stationary bikes are weird

I am so fucking slow and I cannot jump

blessed with zero fast twitch muscle fibers

but I got the hands of an NFL WR, like Larry Fitzgerald hands

I would love to clock myself in a 40 -- break 5.25 would be an accomplishment

This is me, aside from not being able to jump.

Have always been more of a long distance runner than a sprinter.

But these fucking hands... My god, these hands. Stick-um.

Just got a full nudes flash of one of my neighbors. She brought her new lab puppy out for a pee while wearing her bath robe. As I looked out the window, which overlooks her backyard, she undid her robe to readjust and there she was. Mid-20s and fit, so not too bad.

Go team.

wa wa wee wa

I ran a 4.5 40 in HS. I was pretty quick at the 40 and 100, but my 400 and mile times were pretty shit.

ETA, this was not in full pads. This was for soccer.

Gotta love the hand-timed 40s. I "ran a 4.6-something" in HS, but my only attempts at an electronically timed 40 at a scouting combine were 4.91 and 4.92. Now, I'm sure some of you bros were certainly quite a bit faster than me, but just sayin'.

I mean, I was clocked probably 7 times between 2 different high schools and a 1 college, where we had camp. I fluctuated from 4.67 - 4.75, so I think I was pretty close on the nose.

My problem is I wasn't very strong in HS, the teams I played on were terrible, the QB was worst in the state and our O line gave him less time to throw then John Wolford's first year at Wake. I shined on special teams but only had 6 catches in 3 years.

Gotta love the hand-timed 40s. I "ran a 4.6-something" in HS, but my only attempts at an electronically timed 40 at a scouting combine were 4.91 and 4.92. Now, I'm sure some of you bros were certainly quite a bit faster than me, but just sayin'.

Yeah we had a WR go D1 from our school last year and he ran a 4.46 on the electronic timer. And he was one of the fastest kids I've ever seen in person.

Two miles in 12 minutes on the Cooper Test for high school soccer.

I mean, I was clocked probably 7 times between 2 different high schools and a 1 college, where we had camp. I fluctuated from 4.67 - 4.75, so I think I was pretty close on the nose.

My problem is I wasn't very strong in HS, the teams I played on were terrible, the QB was worst in the state and our O line gave him less time to throw then John Wolford's first year at Wake. I shined on special teams but only had 6 catches in 3 years.

Sounds like our new WR transfer from Illinois.

I'm sure the hand timed had something to do with it. But we did it a few times a year, and I was generally pretty consistent. But all I have now is to revel in the past, since I'm sure my 40 time now would be in the double digits, or maybe even slower since I'd probably pull something and need a little longer to crawl across the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back