• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about depressing - I am old enough now that people I meet for this first time don't just ask me what I do, they ask "are you still working"... Ugh. It also happens because I hang out at a country club a lot where there are a lot of affluent people who retire early. Needless to say, I am still working and will be for a while. I always said I wanted to retire early but as it gets closer I wonder what I will do with my time - I can play a lot of golf, but there is a limit. Obviously we can travel and spend more time with the kids... but I can see needing some sort of regular activity that occupies my brain, at least to some extent...

Crossword puzzles!

Or at least watches that ya can’t quite tell. And my wife likes men’s watches. So the best presents for
Her are just watches I like

9db7c95ab40a3e42ad77a634e0056aa4.jpg

This sushi restaurant im at now in the middle of little tokyo is just straight up rocking the kiss FM soundtrack I grew up with my mom in the car. Lady in Red…..

You would almost think this is my birthday and not my wife’s (first day this bar is opened in 15 months)

a3c98c42ec90f952fb8310c86a7aa8bf.jpg

on his wiki page now

he ghostwrote Tiffany Haddish's memoir -- who would have guessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back