• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the recipe just put bread into bowl, add milk?

precisely.

KAF's blurb on the tangzhong: "With origins in Japan's yukone (or yudane), tangzhong is a yeast bread technique popularized across Asia by Taiwanese cookbook author Yvonne Chen. Tangzhong involves cooking some of a bread recipe’s flour in liquid prior to adding it to the remaining dough ingredients. Bringing the temperature of the flour and liquid to 65°C (149°F) pre-gelatinizes the flour’s starches, which makes them more able to retain liquid — thus enhancing the resulting bread's softness and shelf life."

I’ve made some homemade wonder bread using the milk bread technique (aka tangzhong) and it is delicious as hell (though I can never get the texture right)

I made a couple of batches of milk bread rolls over the holidays and they were so good.

Yeah milk bread is real good. Kenji is always recommending shokupan for grilled cheese and stuff but don’t think I’ve ever had it.

brought home some TENNIS!! hardware this weekend. our club won the greensboro interclub championship with your boi clinching victory in a third set tiebreaker. def brought that #mambamentality.

brought home some TENNIS!! hardware this weekend. our club won the greensboro interclub championship with your boi clinching victory in a third set tiebreaker. def brought that #mambamentality.

congrats on the victory and the victory sex

Thanks and thanks ITC

@juice this was just dubs. I play in a summer singles league too tho. I used to not really play dubs because I’d get frustrated at all the old fat men that had hands for days and just outsmarted young bucks. But starting to really enjoy it as a different game.

Juneteenth now a county and city holiday here

anybody here get Juneteenth as a paid holiday?

I saw your FB pic, that's awesome. What are you rated and what kind of racquet do you use?

I found out about a local tennis league by accident and fast forward two years and somehow I'm the VP. It's been a lot more work than what I expected but it's been a lot of fun too. We play Quads on Thursday nights and it's really addictive

no PTO ? that sucks !

i would look for a better job

I’m just not a salaried employee. I take about five weeks a year but might work on Memorial Day if I’m busy.

I saw your FB pic, that's awesome. What are you rated and what kind of racquet do you use?

I found out about a local tennis league by accident and fast forward two years and somehow I'm the VP. It's been a lot more work than what I expected but it's been a lot of fun too. We play Quads on Thursday nights and it's really addictive

I’m rated 4.0 but play a fair amount 4.5.

Currently use Wilson Pro Staff.

I just found out exclusive Tennis clubs are a thing out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back