• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s this place in town that employs like 20 people of Indian descent, all over age 55. I’m pretty sure their only purpose in life is to serve an awful Indian buffet to help people go to the bathroom.

Now, a bad Mexican place would be way better. Even Taco Bell is better.

p09j1869.jpg

other than perhaps vegas it has the worst "fine dining" ripoff places and no culture of its own. Sure you can get a decent taco but you can get the same or better in every big city with an immigrant population. Like, what is LA food best known for? Absolutely nothing.

I mean "being known for something" and actually being able to go and eat delicious things are two entirely different goals.

I've harvested 20 squash in 3 days. Gonna have to find some creative ways to eat squash this summer.

I've harvested 20 squash in 3 days. Gonna have to find some creative ways to eat squash this summer.

How many plants?

My lone plant’s first few crop suffered from blossom end rot but I seem to have corrected that by less watering & sprinkling a crushed up tums into the soil. My bush beans have also had a measly amount of beans.

Oh good one of my dogs viciously attacked another while I was out enjoying drinks and dinner for one of the few times in nearly 18 months. First issues they’ve had in 5 years together. Now on a “4-5 hour wait” for the emergency vet to treat her. Things are just swell.

Taking food poisoning out of the equation which would disqualify anything I’d take shitty Indian food over any of the microwaved options from the chain restaurants my generation is killing.

i mean, if you didn't laugh at that description of a bad indian restaurant are you even really living?

Oh good one of my dogs viciously attacked another while I was out enjoying drinks and dinner for one of the few times in nearly 18 months. First issues they’ve had in 5 years together. Now on a “4-5 hour wait” for the emergency vet to treat her. Things are just swell.

Dang man hope things turned out okay for both pups involved :-(

Think I mighta bought a fake watch for my wife as a present back in February off ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back