• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 2022: Happy Pride, Biff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not sure what I would see with Uber and Lyft in Miami after what I read on here. Turned out to be quick and cheap.

happy bloomsday! mcsweeneys.net/articles/james-joyces-the-hobbit

Wow. No deodorant is a questionable power move.

I'd smell like dirty brown water trash if I went over 24 hours without my DOVE MENS CARE THAT I BUY DIRECTLY FROM MY GUY DANNY MANNING.

Uber was also nuts in Charleston in the middle of May, if that counts for anything.

Wow. No deodorant is a questionable power move.

I'd smell like dirty brown water trash if I went over 24 hours without my DOVE MENS CARE THAT I BUY DIRECTLY FROM MY GUY DANNY MANNING.

I stopped using deodorant when I spent the summer living in a log cabin in the mountains of Oregon that had no running water, and then moved to Hawaii where we'd spend 10 days at a time in cabins without running water in the rain forest. I'd only get to shower about once a week or less and I think after a few weeks without all the perfumes and chemicals every day my natural scents just balanced out. At first everyone smelled but after a while our noses acclimated and then our bodies acclimated. It's an anecdote though.

This kid I used to work with (and hated) would wear so much cologne daily that I could literally tell if he was in the office when I got there in the morning. He was a mega douche with a Napoleon complex.

Exactly, I am a big time dwarf, so I find a spray or two of cologne adds like an extra half inch to the dick or so. I'm not a scientist but I think that works out.

And no girl that isn't already fucking me on the reg has ever been like, daaaammmmn my guy you look hawt.

But I get damn you smell good on the reg.

What’s the deal? Just not enough drivers, been having issues here as well.

You can no longer depend on it if you need to be somewhere timely. It seems like the big change is allowing the drivers to accept or decline rides. So I had a $50 ride which presumably people would want, but I guess people might want to only be in certain areas, so you end up cycling through 10 potential drivers until one decides to go forward, and it takes like 30 minutes.

As I go through the seasons of life, I really can't believe how often I'm a giant fucking asshole. I gotta do better, dudes.

Man it couldn’t be a more perfect night here. Sitting on the screened porch enjoying a good cigar and an old fashioned. I could, and possibly will, stay out here all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back