• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2022: Viel Glück für alle!

Back when I had no other options in may or so I had to buy like a quart sized bottle of this “fresh” scented stuff for like $15 that I think I’ll have for the rest of my life.

I’m a big fan of the hand sanitizer that smells like stale tequila.

Football is such a team game that I have a hard time with calling any QB the GOAT simply because of playoff wins.

However, Brady getting to the Super Bowl in his first year with a Bucs team that went 7-9 last year (and 5-11 the two years before that) is pretty fucking impressive.

I'm a huge Arians fan. He should clearly get a ton of credit here, as well.

As an aside, Brady has a ton more zip on the ball than he's had over the last few years. That's incredible at 43 when guys like Brees and Rivers were throwing ducks all over the field. Manning & Montana were also pretty shitty in terms of arm strength at the end of their careers... But they made up for it by being crafty, smart, and otherwise very talented. Brady is still slinging it.

Brady also threw some ducks and a couple of his INTs were terrible throws

Meh. 2 of the 3 pics were on hits... The other was a rope that went through Evans's hands (overthrown).

But yeah, he's not Allen or Mahomes in terms of arm strength. But he's still got some zing that his contemporaries do not (with the exception of Rogers, who isn't ancient yet).

Just rewatched the 3 pics. I was too kind.

The first was a terrible throw and decision.
The second wasn't a rope, but it was off Evans and it was an overthrow.
The third he was hit and probably shouldn't have made the throw... But it wasn't an issue of lack of arm strength.

I’ve gotten all of my masks from scrub companies - Figs & Mandala. I prefer the mandala ones. I have more than enough masks to use a new one each day but I certainly forget to switch them out. They do come with filters that I will use when I remember to put it in.

Football is such a team game that I have a hard time with calling any QB the GOAT simply because of playoff wins.

However, Brady getting to the Super Bowl in his first year with a Bucs team that went 7-9 last year (and 5-11 the two years before that) is pretty fucking impressive.

I'm a huge Arians fan. He should clearly get a ton of credit here, as well.

As an aside, Brady has a ton more zip on the ball than he's had over the last few years. That's incredible at 43 when guys like Brees and Rivers were throwing ducks all over the field. Manning & Montana were also pretty shitty in terms of arm strength at the end of their careers... But they made up for it by being crafty, smart, and otherwise very talented. Brady is still slinging it.

Brady loves aryans too

Don’t think I really want to put this on the sports page...but :(

Wife of Wake Forest basketball staffer charged with embezzling from Make-A-Wish Iowa

The wife of a Wake Forest University basketball staff member was arrested Thursday on charges that she embezzled tens of thousands of dollars from a charity organization she once led, according to court documents.

Jennifer Teresa Woodley, 40, of the 1300 block of Stonecraft Court in Winston-Salem, was booked at the Polk County Jail in Des Moines, Iowa, on Thursday on two counts of first-degree theft and one count of the unauthorized use of a credit card. She was released on a $30,000 bond, Lt. Ryan Evans of the Polk County Sheriff's Office said Friday. Woodley's husband, Matt Woodley, is special assistant to the head basketball coach at Wake Forest.

600aec30dd9a0.image.jpg

It's already on the recruiting thread.

Seems like it would be better for the organization to have her pay the money back rather than having her charged over $30,000 in fraud. Of course she's probably broke in the first place, so they might as well throw her in jail if they're not going to get their money back.

It's already on the recruiting thread.

Seems like it would be better for the organization to have her pay the money back rather than having her charged over $30,000 in fraud. Of course she's probably broke in the first place, so they might as well throw her in jail if they're not going to get their money back.

Yep, didn’t see that.

Definitely something you’d generally hope to resolve apart from the courts—on both sides.

Trying to divvy out our allotment of tickets for senior night and keep everyone happy is going about as well as you would expect it to during Covid times.

I love my airpod pros, but the fact they cant hold a charge for a whole workday really fucking grinds my gears.

Trying to divvy out our allotment of tickets for senior night and keep everyone happy is going about as well as you would expect it to during Covid times.

Ever think about switching phones with your wife for that week?

Back