• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2022: Viel Glück für alle!

we spent a fuck ton if you count daycare i had to pay for but couldn't use, not to mention lost time at both my and my wife's job

We pulled our son out of daycare in July after spending 6 grand for him not to attend a single day.

We were splitting childcare with neighbors who are staying home, but that ends next week.

Now it’s looking like we might be going with at least a part time nanny.

The more I hear about Armie Hammer, the more he sounds like an actual cannibal.

Do y’all like halo top? I’ve found the chocolate to be a suitable replacement but the cookies & cream is trash.

The more I hear about Armie Hammer, the more he sounds like an actual cannibal.

I drives me crazy when people fetish shame. So he wants to eat a chicks still beating heart as he fucks her to death. Big deal, I thought we had moved passed this.

So what's the solution to only having cell phone service, but you want to get a louder speaker setup for when you speak on speakerphone but are across the room from the person. What tech do I need for this?

So what's the solution to only having cell phone service, but you want to get a louder speaker setup for when you speak on speakerphone but are across the room from the person. What tech do I need for this?

A Bluetooth speaker?

I drives me crazy when people fetish shame. So he wants to eat a chicks still beating heart as he fucks her to death. Big deal, I thought we had moved passed this.

lol he literally recommended a surgeon in LA for his Ex girlfriend to get a rib removed so that he could cook it and eat it.

Should I install solar panels on my house? Just watch Richard Attenborough’s Netflix movie and want to do my part.

Back