• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2022: Viel Glück für alle!

I mean, I thought anyone could recognize Jennifer Garner, but I guess she's probably not really at the mainstream forefront anymore.

Jennifer Garner said hi to me once at a restaurant. It was p sweet.

At Capital One, our mission is to change banking for good by bringing humanity, ingenuity and simplicity to banking. In support of our mission, the Capital One Impact Initiative advances socioeconomic mobility by advocating for an inclusive society, building thriving communities and creating financial tools that enrich lives. It is fueled by an initial $200 million multi-year commitment to catalyze economic growth in low- and moderate-income communities and close gaps in equity and opportunity.

Do any other bros on here shave their chest? Do bros still shave their chests in general? What's in currently with body hair trends?

I do. But it has been a long time. I don't mind it in the winter months. And I never completely shave it... Just a trim. I do the same for my pits... Just feels cleaner to me.

Completely unrelated, but I was on Twitter last night and somebody linked a site that just reads Reddit threads in a British accent. He had it read the Wall Street Bets threads from yesterday, mostly on Gamestop (GME). Out of nowhere, one of the posts was: "I haven't had a haircut since COVID started... You can't even imagine what my balls look like."

Not necessarily funny on its own, but in that random setting it was fucking hilarious to me.

Mako and ATS are brothers lost at birth. It was confusing who Mako's father was due to, well, you know...And somehow the two were separated.

I'd check Wells Fargo's mission statement, but if I visit their webpage they'll automatically open a checking account for me

Yep exactly. I also like to buy their premade meals and sushi. Makes for an easy and pretty affordable dinner.

Fresh Market sushi is BOGO on thursday - at least the one 600 yards from my house does. Love that deal.

I need to find some new dinners to make. I'm in a rut of making the same things weekly.

Mako and ATS are brothers lost at birth. It was confusing who Mako's father was due to, well, you know...And somehow the two were separated.

Yeah, we are basically the same person. It's kinda creepy. We honestly even kind of look alike. Both swarthy, dark-headed dudes. He's just a little taller, and I'm a lot prettier.

Yeah, we are basically the same person. It's kinda creepy. We honestly even kind of look alike. Both swarthy, dark-headed dudes. He's just a little taller, and I'm a lot prettier.

Easy big boy you're making me sweat just thinking about it!

Maybe you guys are somehow related to Neil young too...It's worth checking!

I like to think of it more like "Twins" than brothers.

I'm Danny Devito in this scenario.

just got the metrics back from my third-party analyst

it looks like this chat thread is the second fastest-moving since March 2020 and we're on-pace to eclipse the record set in Nov 2012 if we keep chatting hard

data

Back