• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2022: Viel Glück für alle!

The donor was “anonymous” so realistically he probably was like we gotta get this shit going.

I wonder if Chris Webber will be heading up the department. I'm pretty sure we fired him solely to reel Harry Giles in a few years back. I haven't heard if he's still teaching.

HT has usually been my preference since the produce and meat quality beats Publix. But they’ve soured on me during covid with their...passive...stance towards the anti mask psychos. Publix at least has folks monitoring the door for compliance with masks and headcount.

Lately though have been just doing food lion instacart which when you do store pickup instead of delivery is really cheap and more than offset by FL low prices. Just need to rethink meal planning for what you’re able to get there.

My third favorite Jennifer.

I put JLH circa 1998 at the top.

Currently she has fallen behind Garner and Lawrence.

you think these guys never tried this scam before and also they're going to have some serious blowback?

doubt

wat

i didn't say they haven't done it before? she probably doesn't need to name them on Twitter dot com because she's prolly gonna tell her colleagues and then take legal action which is better for this case than an internet mob of randos

wat

i didn't say they haven't done it before? she probably doesn't need to name them on Twitter dot com because she's prolly gonna tell her colleagues and then take legal action which is better for this case than an internet mob of randos

true, it is better for a long legal process to unwind outside the public eye than out some creeps so other people who have collaborated with them could check to see if their work was stolen as well.

true, it is better for a long legal process to unwind outside the public eye than out some creeps so other people who have collaborated with them could check to see if their work was stolen as well.

damn dude you're totally right she's complicit in this now for not publishing the names

Biff and ITC if you have a snack around this time you won't be so cranky between lunch and din-din

Guys, my weight loss journey continues and I really haven't cut anything out other than IPAs and other heavy beers. I'm also working on portion control. I'm still 30 pounds from cute, but I'm excited about the progress.

My snacks are booze. I just do a Kind bar for breakfast, about 600 calories at lunch, 600 at dinner and then consume 3 or 4 drinks to use my leftover calories. Might not be a sustainable strategy but it's working so far.

how are you coming up with 600 cal meals

Dinner is easy. Bake some fish or chicken, do broccoli, green beans, salad, etc for sides.

Lunch is a little more challenging but I'm doing things like grilled chicken nuggets, grilled buffalo chicken salad with lowfat dressing and, greek chicken salads, etc.

I'll throw in a cheesesteak and fries once a week or a big ole cheeseburger here and there, but trying to remain consistent with grilled and baked meats, salads, veggies.

Back