• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2023 Annual Self-Evaluations due Friday, January 12 at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's slow today. I want to learn more about you ct friends. Give me your favorite(not necessarily best) writer, singer/musician,actor

1.) Flannery O' Connor
2.) Prince
3.) Gosling
1) not a big reader so Judy Blume?
2) Brian Wilson
3) varies but I'd strongly consider switching teams for Ryan Reynolds

wife is home with sick kid today, but he seems ok so far this morning. so if he makes it through the day I'll prob take him to swimming tonight. I'll be home with him Mon for MLK Day.

def not going to tell my wife that there was one sign-up left for massages today so I'm getting one at 1:20.

Between losing power, trying to squeeze in a half day of work, a girls hockey game, dinner out, and heading immediately home to pass out before 9pm last night, it has been tough to catch up on all my boards reading this morning. I do see that my smartassery was well covered by others, so thanks to those who stepped in so capably. Good team we've got here.

aXLT-7.gif

is that the one where they spend their days trying to make other people look at their dick? i laughed at that movie a lot if so
Jesus, that's hella gay, dude. 100% not the dick. That'd be totally homo.

The movie clearly laid out that it was just the nutsack. Which is totally not gay. Batwing, goat, and the brains.

Man, Collective Soul is a hell of an answer. If you polled a million people, DDD may be the only Collective Soul. That is impressive.
They had some jams. December, Heavy, Gel. I can listen to most any song they record. I don't have big feelings about it, but they seem the right choice. I listen to music kinda like Townie. I'm fucking all over the place. But they feel very much like home.

They had some jams. December, Heavy, Gel. I can listen to most any song they record. I don't have big feelings about it, but they seem the right choice. I listen to music kinda like Townie. I'm fucking all over the place. But they feel very much like home.
Saw them at Ziggy's while at Wake. A terrible band called Stickboy opened and they spent their whole set railing on the North where they had just gotten back from.

Man, Collective Soul is a hell of an answer. If you polled a million people, DDD may be the only Collective Soul. That is impressive.
They have an unassuming list of hits. Got to see them in concert at Cone Denim Entertainment Center several years ago. It was a great show! Great 90s rock/alternative band!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back