• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2023 Annual Self-Evaluations due Friday, January 12 at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifting weight doesn't give me a boner. Am I doing something wrong?
giphy.gif

It's slow today. I want to learn more about you ct friends. Give me your favorite(not necessarily best) writer, singer/musician,actor

1.) Flannery O' Connor
2.) Prince
3.) Gosling

Another Pat Conroy stan here. I read The Lords of Discipline in 10th grade on my teacher’s recommendation and it changed my reading life.

Freddie Mercury/Queen, at least today

Colin Firth

I love Wake Forest athletics a lot. Spend a lot of my free time on it.

I can’t imagine using my money like Mit does if I was Mit Shah level wealthy.
Yeah, this was honestly my first thought. My 8yo asking me if we take her birthday money and give it to homeless people last night especially stands in contrast after seeing the gift.

But I also love WFU basketball so yay Mit.

if you're giving money to someone you should try for a tax deduction

but i can assure you that the athletic program for a university that prints money is WAY down the list of organizations that i'd give money to (other than a small donation).

mit prob does it for the adulation of the fans

if you're giving money to someone you should try for a tax deduction

but i can assure you that the athletic program for a university that prints money is WAY down the list of organizations that i'd give money to (other than a small donation).

mit prob does it for the adulation of the fans
Papa Diggs, teach me how a tax write off works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back