• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 2023 Annual Self-Evaluations due Friday, January 12 at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's were I go to the grocery store on the way home, so kiss my ass suburban guy.

I don't even understand this mentality. Seems like Napster for books. It's $16 on your Kindle.

If you ever wonder why people struggle to identify with you, just re-read these two posts a few times. No homo.

My wife told me to go to the grocery store. What do you want me to do ?

And if you want to start a new book, why the hell would you wait two weeks for it come available when you can start reading it in two minutes ?

I have no concern about whether people identify with me. I'm sure they do.

i have never really reflected on why i'm less annoyed with a left BEFORE queens than I am after. i guess its because if you're turning left after, I feel like you should have turned on huntley so you must be stupid. also if you're turning after, you're blocking the entire flow of people coming off queens and providence, so i just find myself angry with you. i stay in the right lane coming from queens just to avoid this nuisance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back