• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 23: Might finish it today

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol bder that place says its the "best inspection station". Woooo here's a cookie.

That makes that place the PERFECT place!

Congrats ellis!

gotta say, that was pretty clutch ellis.

but this is at least my 5th time getting post 1999.

fuuuu

2ldhyef.gif

It was NOT a good year for the way I looked. For reference, the table number picture at your table was me in 1998. You may not remember but I've been told that your table got a good laugh at HTTD "marrying a dude". :rulz:

Nice job, vulture.

Hot wake girl at UF?

I imposed a prohibition on allowing any lawyers or law students to enter into my crosshairs.

Nice job, vulture.

Hot wake girl at UF?

I imposed a prohibition on allowing any lawyers or law students to enter into my crosshairs.

She's pretty fine. You owe it to yourself. But I can understand why you would be gun shy after the other experiences you've posted about.

It was NOT a good year for the way I looked. For reference, the table number picture at your table was me in 1998. You may not remember but I've been told that your table got a good laugh at HTTD "marrying a dude". :rulz:

Many things were said that can not be unsaid and for that I do apologize. However, I don't think I was the main inciter of the, "Was this a gay wedding?" crowd.

She's pretty fine. You owe it to yourself. But I can understand why you would be gun shy after the other experiences you've posted about.

Well, I am after all only a man. It's probably more of a guideline.

Nice job, vulture.

Hot wake girl at UF?

Despite the fact that its probably a good idea, you won't stick to this.

Nice.

This is my second CT win (carried over from DS). The first one was the one that I numbered over 100 posts and deleted them right before the thread ended.

Two epic victories. I'll probably never win again.

You would get so yelled at for doing that these days.

Many things were said that can not be unsaid and for that I do apologize. However, I don't think I was the main inciter of the, "Was this a gay wedding?" crowd.

It's okay. Just know that I came in all of your foods =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back