• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 23: Might finish it today

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don't have a day off until August, is hump day just the middle of the month?

note to self: when you're still at the bar at 11pm, don't make "meet me at 5:50am" plans for a run. you'll be fading before 9am.

mc-random-25.jpg

I got up and went to the gym this morning for the first time this week and now I'm :tard:

I'm awful at waking up early to do things. I need to work on that.

ok friends off to work then home to pack up a few boxes to bring with me (ughhh)

everyone have a great day!!

It will go to work for all of you that don't want to! Just give me your paycheck for a days worth =)

First "Presentation" on my new developmental project in T-minus 26 minutes. I'm so excited. . . . . I'm so excited. . . . I'm so scared.

First "Presentation" on my new developmental project in T-minus 26 minutes. I'm so excited. . . . . I'm so excited. . . . I'm so scared.

whoa jesse, how many of caffeine pills did you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back