• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 23: Might finish it today

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I think they look kind of cute...

feather-1.jpg

but how do you wash them??

My aunt asked that question to her niece who does hair and has them. Undoubtedly you wash them just like your hair. You flat iron or curl them just as your hair.

haha I think they look kind of cute...

but how do you wash them??

please don't get them because I will have to pull them every time I see you

jesus I didn't know people paid to have that done! I thought they were like shitty clips or something handmade.

jesus I didn't know people paid to have that done! I thought they were like shitty clips or something handmade.

Seriously.
I'd put them in the category of "white trash thing you get done at the beach when you're drunk".

Some are. It just depends on what kind you get.

She told me that you can wash them out, burn them out (that sounds like a terrible idea), or someone can "pull them out, hard".

I was like.... :drool:

Option 3

Hi CT. I'm up all nite taking care of my 1 month old twin nieces so my sister-in-law can get a nite of sleep.

This will be interesting.

haha I'd never get them...but I don't think they're that bad for younger girls. I mean...anyone over the age of 16 who had them though..I'd definitely question it.

What's your moving day?

2 weeks of work for me.

3 weeks of Charlottesville left. Except I'll be in NYC for the last 3 days of that.

What's your moving day?

2 weeks of work for me.

3 weeks of Charlottesville left. Except I'll be in NYC for the last 3 days of that.

I'm bringing things up with me throughout the next couple weeks. My last day at work is the 28th...so then I have fri-sun to do the big moving. Then Monday the 1st I start my new(ish) job!!

I'm moving home July 16.

My last day of work is July 22.

July 29, I go up to NYC with my family and come home July 31.

August 1, I'm staying with Dented in Raleigh.

August 2, I move into Gainesville.

August 3 or 4 I'm visiting our friend in J-ville,

August 5 I fly to Tuscaloosa for my bro's graduation

August 7 I'm in Gainesville for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back