• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 25: Even A Blind Squirrel Finds A Nut

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Portland lbe? I'd love to live in the Pacific Northwest one day, and everything I hear about Portland is awesome.

dv7 is embarrassing when we go anywhere and he loads up his plate with a HUGE pile of ketchup. the ketchup on his burger just isn't enough.

MAURRRRR

I love ketchup. I leave standing piles of it on my plate and usually you can't tell there are french fries underneath all the red.

I told my gf about all yall when i was with her in Boston and she wants to meet you guys. She doesn't know why she hasn't when we've been dating off and on for two years

I don't think numbersToy is my biggest fan. Probably because I've been drunk at least 95% of the times we've interacted.

It's good! I'm finally starting to explore more about it, and the various areas. It's awesome how much character it has, and it doesn't have a huge 'city' feel.
I found a neat area tonight, and feel like every day now I'm finding new fun things to explore or get back to. My biggest complaint right now is that I live farther outside of Portland, so in making plans with people I have to think about parking or play way ahead of time to get downtown on the Max (light rail). It would be like living in Pineville, but all your friends live uptown.

You know who else was tough on players? Bear Bryant. That guy sucked.

While Bear Bryant is a legend in the coaching world, I'm not sure he belongs in the modern coaching atmosphere. Today's brilliant coaches are often cerebral or motivational through positive means. I'm thinking of guys like Pete Carroll as positive motivators.

Bear Bryant won a lot of stuff, but it's hard to say how much of that was because of his coaching prowess and how much was because of the era he coached in. A&M and Alabama could get by with a lot of shit back in those days, I hear.

In any event, I'd like Grobe to be an old era disciplinarian with a grasp on the new era medical advances.

That's ok wagondeac tells me SCDToy may not be his biggest fan. something about licking faces?

lololz no no no she absolutely loves him.

the story was that the first time they met, she and i were talking at the bar at Rec. wagon comes up to me, doesn't say a word, and licks the side of my face, from my jawline to my temple. he turns to her and says "hi, i'm [wagondeac]. nice to meet you." she still talks about how hilarious it was.

ugh. there's no way in hell i could do that anymore. my tolerance is.... low.

I am le tired this morning. The effort required to get out of bed seems monumental.

Friday though...LET'S GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back