• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 25: Even A Blind Squirrel Finds A Nut

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you DCers, we had dinner at Mike Isabella's new spot Graffiato last night and it was really fucking good. The service was meh, and you can tell that they are still working out some kinks, but the food was outstanding, which in my mind is the most important thing. And it's not unreasonably expensive.
wat did you order? just curious.

For you DCers, we had dinner at Mike Isabella's new spot Graffiato last night and it was really fucking good. The service was meh, and you can tell that they are still working out some kinks, but the food was outstanding, which in my mind is the most important thing. And it's not unreasonably expensive.

Menu looks delicious.

I went to Public last night with this girl that I'm unreasonably hung up on. Had a great time until it started pouring while we were on the roof which caused mass hysteria. Ended up departing and heading across the street to Dirty Martini. Never been before but it was a good chill spot to wind down the evening.

Interesting you skydiving got ruined yesterday. A buddy of mine here in DC went yesterday with no problem.

Yeah, was nice around here but we were going in North Carolina. Bought a groupon to do it down there a while back and have probably got rained out 3 times thus far.

Do want:

redff1.jpg

redff2.jpg

Starting Brothers Karamazov today. Trying to finish it and Brave New World before classes resume in September.

Let's gooooo

Hello Chat Thread, I just thought that you should know that I know how to swim! No more water wings or life vests for me.

^Go OSDBoy! That's a huge milestone.

CT, I am drjunk at the beach. Great combo.

If you're ever at the Outer Banks, I recommend the white seafood pizza at the Black Pelican. Yum. Plus they fill the wineglasses almost to overflowing for $5. :)

If you're ever at the Outer Banks, I recommend the white seafood pizza at the Black Pelican. Yum. Plus they fill the wineglasses almost to overflowing for $5. :)

YOU'RE DR. JUNK TOO?!?!

The plot THICKENS

going to try and make homemade hummus tonight. wish me luck y'all.

Oh my, me want...all of that!! :drool:

wat did you order? just curious.

We did the tasting menu. Since there were 4 of us, they pretty much brought one of everything on the menu. The pizza with the duck egg on top was out of this world, and the sweetcorn agnoloti was amazing. The chicken thighs with his pepperoni sauce were great, but the sauce wasn't as ridiculous as the judges on top chef made it seem, at least not in my opinion.

Ughhhh I think I'm getting a cold. Annoying

Or maybe I'm just residually hungover from the wedding/after party I went to last night.

Yeah, was nice around here but we were going in North Carolina. Bought a groupon to do it down there a while back and have probably got rained out 3 times thus far.

Ah, got it. There is a great place in Oxford, NC, or there abouts that's owned by a former Deac's family. Jumped there a few times. I can't wait to do it again. I'm actually thinking about trying a HALO jump. There's a place in Tennessee that you can do it, but it's hella expensive.

Hi CT! I'm sad I've been MIA the last week. Moved to Columbia and then just got back from a mini family reunion in Georgia. Belated congrats to getsome and dv7!!!

Did this last month. It was awesome and he was really friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back