• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 26: 1,000 Posts!!...and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever been to 5 de Mayo in Winston? I'm trying to redeem a restaurant gift certificate for somewhere and it's one of the few on the list that look decent.

in winston? I know there is one in Mocksville but not Winston.

Ouch. BAC has been hit really hard the last month too. I hate the stock market.

God BAC has soooo many problems. The Countrywide acquisition is just a black box of horrors. Saw today that they are cutting 10k jobs.

:laugh: at the tag... "lalark & rtq gonna smush"

:laugh:

How to make friends at GK tailgate:
1. Bring food.
2. Play flip-per cup and not suck.
3. The chicks win and you now have friends.

I would've said make nice with me but I'm not going most of this year :(

:tear:

Oh yes, everyone at the GK has always been super friendly. And I have bonded with my fellow tailgaters over many drinking games. It's definitely easy to make friends on the Grassy Knoll. But the only people hitting on me at tailgates are 1) a gay guy or 2) a toddler who only wants to talk about his beach house. So I never have any expectations of smushing.

:laugh:

:tear:

Oh yes, everyone at the GK has always been super friendly. And I have bonded with my fellow tailgaters over many drinking games. It's definitely easy to make friends on the Grassy Knoll. But the only people hitting on me at tailgates are 1) a gay guy or 2) a toddler who only wants to talk about his beach house. So I never have any expectations of smushing.

Toddler and a gay guy, what about me?

Toddler and a gay guy, what about me?

I guess you're not technically a toddler anymore, but you were when you first started flirting with the GK ladies. Don't worry OSDBoy, you're still the cutest guy at the Grassy Knoll. :heart:

My Boss just got a case of this in and he gave me a bottle

1111447_r266106.jpg

Some guys just don't know how to flirt.

I don't believe in flirting. Unless it is 'flirting' to tell a girl that she isn't very attractive but I'll go home with her if it makes her feel good about herself.

No really, it works.

I think BAC is a great buy right now.

Any particular reason? It's down 50% on the year which is obviously extreme but there's just no telling what other problems could come out. Then you've got broader economic issues which could adversely impact their business.

So you're saying RTQ should drop her cellphone in the port-a-john?

there is a reference here I am not familiar with...

:laugh: so, so true.

Any particular reason? It's down 50% on the year which is obviously extreme but there's just no telling what other problems could come out. Then you've got broader economic issues which could adversely impact their business.

I think they will have it figured out 5 years from now, probably sooner, and the stock will be triple. I don't see it going much lower, and only up in the longer term.

I also bought when the banks collapsed at about this same price and it had more than doubled in just over a year or so. If it stays this low for a long time the economy is probably fucked and we'll have bigger problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back