• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 26: 1,000 Posts!!...and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that I'm not going to Bentleys...even though I probably could I guess.

PS - You never answered my question about what you do. You went to law school right? Feel free not to answer I was just wondering.

And :heart: you too obvs.

OKAY time for work!

I slept like 3 total hours tonight. But I was going over algorithms and definitions in my head the entire time I was awake... I'm ready to pwn this interview. LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PS - You never answered my question about what you do. You went to law school right? Feel free not to answer I was just wondering.

Currently looking for a job at the moment. Wish I could be more specific because that would mean I have a job.

Good morning. One of my roommates moves in today. He is from the Netherlands.

Going back to Grobe. I don't think he would ever expect a guy to play through a serious injury, but I think he expects guys to play through bumps and bruises. I don't know. I was raised in a pretty tough environment with frequent sayings such as: "I know you're hurt, but are you injured"; "Rub some dirt on it"; "Tape it up"; and "Toughen Up" etc.

I went to Bentley's on Tuesday :noidea:

From last CT: I'm expecting Cav to make the leap from All-Star to HOF poster this year in Gainesville.

Hey TW what router did you just get again, I think I want to get a new one. This one seems to be acting up (Imma probably flash it w/ Tomato soon though to try and fix it).

I bought an Asus RT-N56U. It is BAUCE

I'm up in Maine this weekend and it's borderline cold up here. It's like 60 right now, and was 55 earlier. Loving it.

I'm up in Maine this weekend and it's borderline cold up here. It's like 60 right now, and was 55 earlier. Loving it.

I'm going to visit my aunt and uncle in Boston in the next month or so and we will be heading to their house in Maine for the weekend. So nice to be up there in the early fall when it's cool like that.

Uh, what's up chat thread? I need to fix my sleeping schedule badly.

Uh, what's up chat thread? I need to fix my sleeping schedule badly.

twtoy has woken up at 4am the past two nights and couldn't fall back asleep either time.

Sleeping problems suck, I'm glad I don't have them.

twtoy has woken up at 4am the past two nights and couldn't fall back asleep either time.

Sleeping problems suck, I'm glad I don't have them.

Fortunately, I don't have any actual sleeping problems. I just had to stay up until 4AM every night for a week or so for work, and now I can't fall asleep at normal times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back