• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 26: 1,000 Posts!!...and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, I don't have any actual sleeping problems. I just had to stay up until 4AM every night for a week or so for work, and now I can't fall asleep at normal times.

I'd say that is still a sleeping problem ;)

What do you have to do that makes you stay up that late?!

Heard Salem Speaks last night at Old Staley's. Really enjoyed it.

Today is a very busy day. Hope you all have a great Friday!

Apparently the girl from J. Shore last night that hooked up with the Sitch is a UF student.

I'm totally fucking LIT UP on coffee this morning

2ldhyef.gif

twtoy has woken up at 4am the past two nights and couldn't fall back asleep either time.

Sleeping problems suck, I'm glad I don't have them.

My fiance hasn't had a good night's sleep in weeks. She keeps going to sleep like normal. Sleeps fine for about 3 hours and then wakes up at 2 a.m. and can't go back to sleep. Then of course, she is exhausted when it's time to get out of the bed at 6 in the morning.

My fiance hasn't had a good night's sleep in weeks. She keeps going to sleep like normal. Sleeps fine for about 3 hours and then wakes up at 2 a.m. and can't go back to sleep. Then of course, she is exhausted when it's time to get out of the bed at 6 in the morning.

Its tough isn't it? It definitely makes for some cranky SOs..

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm rolling around my cube like a mad man

Usually one guy makes it cause he's here earliest. Someone else made it today because he isn't here.

They need to make it every day

I'm teetering on the border of too jacked up

kinda jittery

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Coffee makes me have to piss every 10 minutes

I'm totally fucking LIT UP on coffee this morning

Nice. Wish caffeine could do that to me, but I've always had a very high tolerance for it. I could use some pep today.

Can someone please find me the biggest "bang head against the wall" .gif and post it for me please? Pos rep available.

Haha, I feel your pain, although for very different reasons. My entire month of August so far has been a "bang head against wall" kind of month.

my coworker made smoothies again this morning and she put the whole strawberry in the blender. I don't think I've ever eaten strawberry stems/leaves before. interesting.

do any of you make smoothies with whole strawberries or just eat strawberry leaves anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back