• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 26: 1,000 Posts!!...and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your day gets better, OSD.

DaveBangHead.gif

or

BadNews-BangHead.gif

Thanks, today is good, last night kinda sucked, thanks again OSDCon!

The Economist's incessant use of pop-up ads makes me think less of it as a publication.

So slow at work today. I think I'm gonna leave. The challenge then becomes staying relatively sober until later.

OSD, I had the same reaction as you to the BRR discussed on the running thread. It looks really fun, but then I saw the average pace mentioned and also the ipod prohibition and realized just how much of a noob I am. It might be cool to start training, though, and maybe keep it in mind as a goal at some point in my future.

Is OSDToy running in the race later this month?

I've noticed similarities as well. However, although I certainly appreciate a nice set of tabes, I'm more of an ass man. The yin to your yang.

It's hazy here but I think the pool is a good idea. Cooler of brahs, ipod, watch the milfs in their natural habitat.

OSD, I had the same reaction as you to the BRR discussed on the running thread. It looks really fun, but then I saw the average pace mentioned and also the ipod prohibition and realized just how much of a noob I am. It might be cool to start training, though, and maybe keep it in mind as a goal at some point in my future.

That is why I deleted my posts. I felt like a tee-ball player asking if I could play with the Yankees. My training keeps getting better if I have a goal, so I will keep trying to go farther and faster.

I really doubt that she will run in the 5k, she has injured her shoulder and is rehabbing that now. Not that it would affect her running, but the exercises everyday take up time. I am definitely in, what about you?

Thanks for putting on the attourney hat last night! Pretty sure dr junk will appear this evening.

That is why I deleted my posts. I felt like a tee-ball player asking if I could play with the Yankees. My training keeps getting better if I have a goal, so I will keep trying to go farther and faster.

I really doubt that she will run in the 5k, she has injured her shoulder and is rehabbing that now. Not that it would affect her running, but the exercises everyday take up time. I am definitely in, what about you?

Thanks for putting on the attourney hat last night! Pretty sure dr junk will appear this evening.

The maximum average allowed team pace is 10:00/mile, but I emphasize that is a team average, so 8:00s and 12:00s could both run on a team together and average out. There are a number of teams entered with estimated paces of 10:00.

They have to have that relatively fast pace restriction (most races I've seen marathon or less have pace cut-offs of 14:00-18:00/miles) because of the extreme distance of the race.

Please don't feel like noobs or tee-ball players! As they say, even if you finish last, you beat everyone who didn't finish, and everyone who didn't start. Pretty much all of us have people who make us feel slow. But motivation is always a good thing. :D

Also, I hope OSDtoy's shoulder is okay. Hate to hear she got hurt!

Thanks RTQ...as far as OSDToy's shoulder, it has botheed her since last football season when I asked her why she had started throwing a football like a girl, she had never thrown like a girl before. It finally started bothering her enough to go to the doctor and they suggested some PT. It could be a torn rotator cuff, but we will see. She can still lift a glass with no problem, just like dr junk.

OSD, haven't decided about the race yet. Haha, I didn't notice you had deleted the posts. RTQ, thanks for the encouragement!

yo yo so its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! what are everyones plans for the weekend? I was thinking bout maybe heading to w-s sat. but gotta holla at my boy and see what hes doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back