• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 3 early 5 plama

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife went to the game last week and now she is a tailgating expert. She decided that she wanted to come to the state game and also got my parents to commit. I had the pleasure of buying 3 more tickets today. Luckily the seats in front of me were available.

I’m a Republican. I work for Republican’s. When covid hit they started pushing everyone to get the vaccine and kept track of who got it. I told them I did not want a chip in me and I would not get a damn shot. I got it but they still do not know about it. Keeping track of me bothered me.

They also changed the time clock to a finger print system. I’m salary so it doesn’t matter to me. I did create concern for the hourly folks by telling them this was just another chance for the government to keep track of them.

I had pickled okra for the first time today. It was already. Probably better to complement food rather than a stand-alone snack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back