• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 3 early 5 plama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kory

Reaction score
here's a screenshot i took from bioshock infinite last week

20230904133016-1.jpg

My wife always turns them off on Sirius after they did that song with t swift

Hahaha haha, at my PCP, was the first appt of the day and he's already 20 min late.
This happened to us last week. We had a virtual appoint for our kid at 8:30 before school (and when the office opens). First appointment of the day, still hadn't been seen by 9:20. We asked why and were told the PCP had two appointments scheduled at that time (and that was standard practice).

This happened to us last week. We had a virtual appoint for our kid at 8:30 before school (and when the office opens). First appointment of the day, still hadn't been seen by 9:20. We asked why and were told the PCP had two appointments scheduled at that time (and that was standard practice).
Dang I'm amazed they spent that long with the other appt then

My best friend at my school came in this morning and told me he watched the shining over the weekend and that it sucked and Kubrick is overrated and it’s pretty much already wrecked my entire week.
what how what's the arg

calling the shining dull is an interesting take

He likes to talk about how much he drinks so prob no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back