• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 31: Old Alums being Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I got no problem admitting I'm old. I cant wait to be that guy who goes to my fraternity and people look around thinking i'm lost

I feel like all the 2007 posters died, except for the Bish crew.

At one point, we clearly reined supreme.

who were the 07 posters aside from us anyway?

WFMoochin04, DoubleOrNothing (I think), Tilt and Boom don't post much anymore.

And let me recap for the '06 doubters. Three years ago, all anyone knew about any of you was that BDer was the dorky band guy, Ellis had a mancrush on Substar, and RTQ made some posters that got us an NCAA violation and three years suspension from the NCAA Tournament. The '06 class's contributions were the incessant whining radiating from BDZ and BeachBum. There was a clear class hierarchy, and '07 and '09 were at the top, with third place a long way down.

And let me recap for the '06 doubters. Three years ago, all anyone knew about any of you was that BDer was the dorky band guy, Ellis had a mancrush on Substar, and RTQ made some posters that got us an NCAA violation and three years suspension from the NCAA Tournament. The '06 class's contributions were the incessant whining radiating from BDZ and BeachBum. There was a clear class hierarchy, and '07 and '09 were at the top, with third place a long way down.

The fact that BDZ and BeachBum are Class of '06 eliminates it immediately.

It's nice to know some things never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back