• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 31: Old Alums being Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booooooo. Didn't you leave this place?

Leave where? I took a leave of absence from the boards because I got tired of reading the same thing over and over again. Then I realized I just needed to ignore a few posters and everything was goochy again.

Leave where? I took a leave of absence from the boards because I got tired of reading the same thing over and over again. Then I realized I just needed to ignore a few posters and everything was goochy again.

Yea, it was Gucci until you just dissed '06. Now it's on like DK.

I need some opinions on what's going on with my chest/back/ribs.

I woke up yesterday with a pretty sharp pain in my chest (like a couple of inches above my left nipple). It is sore to the touch, but the pain is relocated to under my left shoulder blade (directly behind where I push it). It hurts like hell to sneeze and is very uncomfortable when I take deep breathes.

I played flag football on Thursday, and then again last night. It is fine when I am not thinking about it, but is ridiculously painful when I am laying down or sitting in class.

I'm thinking it is a pulled muscle or something from Thursday night (I don't remember any one instance that would have caused it), or perhaps costochondritis (inflammation of the costils in the chest).

Any advice/experience with something like this?

Cav you sick son of a bitch, you overtook me for the most posts in the previous thread by 3 posts. I'm never going on awesome trips again!

'11 welcomes Hello to the Pit to create a 4-person class of myself, SCD, NoVa and Hello.

There's a couple others that drop in but don't think there's many other regulars from our year.

Also, Skins Boys tonight from big D.

Not related to this, but since I know you work out I figured I'd share..

Tried a new PWO supp this morning - Assault by Muscle Pharm. Not a bad first work out. It definitely lacks the focus that Jack3d gives you, but I'd say its worth checking out if you want to try something new.

I woke up yesterday with a pretty sharp pain in my chest (like a couple of inches above my left nipple). It is sore to the touch, but the pain is relocated to under my left shoulder blade (directly behind where I push it). It hurts like hell to sneeze and is very uncomfortable when I take deep breathes.

I played flag football on Thursday, and then again last night. It is fine when I am not thinking about it, but is ridiculously painful when I am laying down or sitting in class.

I'm thinking it is a pulled muscle or something from Thursday night (I don't remember any one instance that would have caused it), or perhaps costochondritis (inflammation of the costils in the chest).

sounds like a pulled muscle. ain't a doc but stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once.

Muscle pull or AIDS, or something in between.

We've got just a few more days before the announce. I've got it narrowed down to a couple different ingredients.

Mushrooms would be good. Could use cream of mushroom soup, or sauteed mushrooms or mushrooms as a topping.

If you want to copy, just look at the secret ingrediants from Iron Chef America.

WFMoochin04, DoubleOrNothing (I think), Tilt and Boom don't post much anymore.

And let me recap for the '06 doubters. Three years ago, all anyone knew about any of you was that BDer was the dorky band guy, Ellis had a mancrush on Substar, and RTQ made some posters that got us an NCAA violation and three years suspension from the NCAA Tournament. The '06 class's contributions were the incessant whining radiating from BDZ and BeachBum. There was a clear class hierarchy, and '07 and '09 were at the top, with third place a long way down.

Wait, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back