• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 35: Is dead. Resurrect me plzkthx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember a poster a few boards ago named "deacfan" or something like that? I think we figured out he was a teenager, maybe had a monkey for his avatar?

I know I can Google this but any suggestions on where to get a decent air mattress?

Target or Walmart?

Moonface just copies whatever Harv writes, get it?

Wakefan87?

YES. I remember that kid. He and I got into it one night, and he PM'd me my own personal details - First name, Last name, address, etc. Told me he'd come find me. That was my first "WOAH" moment with the Boards.

And that was before Scout, even, I think.

YES. I remember that kid. He and I got into it one night, and he PM'd me my own personal details - First name, Last name, address, etc. Told me he'd come find me. That was my first "WOAH" moment with the Boards.

And that was before Scout, even, I think.

Pre-Scout? You mean the AOL boards?

Or do you mean the "old" scout boards before the transition to the new look and feel?

I definitely remember that dude. He was quite the prolific poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back