• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 35: Is dead. Resurrect me plzkthx

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES. I remember that kid. He and I got into it one night, and he PM'd me my own personal details - First name, Last name, address, etc. Told me he'd come find me. That was my first "WOAH" moment with the Boards.

And that was before Scout, even, I think.

He was younger. Last I'd heard he was at SMU and playing a shit ton of online poker and was pretty good. This was like 06 or 07.

Not AOL. I guess the "old" Scout boards. I remember there was quite the hoopla over that change. People flocked to OGB much easier than they gave up on the "old" Scout board.

I must have missed this one.

Congrats Peach. Keeping it in the family!

Probably wouldn't shock you fellas to know that Ricky used to brag of an encounter he had in one of these chairs.

For a spell, Rick was having a summer fling with this gal he met one weekend down at the Dirty. Can't remember her name, only that we used to call her "The Cat" on account of her eyebrow. Bless her heart, this broad's eyebrows connected together into a long, dark, furry rope of an brow that resembled one of those caterpillars you'd see on the cover of a National Geographic magazine. It was like God had taken Burt Reynolds's mustache and slapped it on her forehead. Sweet girl though. Real good heart.

Anyway, The Cat had a gig as a receptionist down at the local ladies' clinic. One night she and Ricky got ahold of some weasel dust and, feeling frisky, headed over to the clinic for some hanky-panky. Upon arrival and a tour of the office, Ricky slyly commented on the myriad of possibilities offered up by one of those chairs. According to Ricky there was no hesitation -- The Cat licked her lips, pushed Ricky back into the chair, affixed his feet up in those stirrups, and proceeded to give the Fiesta Fox the most mind-melting suck job of his life. And she didn't just stop there. As Foxy told it, she licked him in places that he usually only wiped himself. She was a real pro.

Alas, summer turned to fall and just as the leaves turned crimson and made their descent to the ground, marking the changing of the seasons and the passage of time, Ricky and The Cat moved on as well. We'd see her from time to time at the Dirty, drinking her Miller beer and flirting with the black bikers who used to stop in from time to time. But she always had a gleam in her eye when she saw ol' Foxy. The one that got away.

This is amazing. The line "It was like God had taken Burt Reynolds's mustache and slapped it on her forehead" kills me.

I know I can Google this but any suggestions on where to get a decent air mattress?

Target or Walmart?

If you want a good one that will last, go to Bed Bath and Beyond and get an Aerobed. They're expensive, but worth it.

Pre-Scout? You mean the AOL boards?

Or do you mean the "old" scout boards before the transition to the new look and feel?

I definitely remember that dude. He was quite the prolific poster.

He ended up going to SMU iirc.

Not AOL. I guess the "old" Scout boards. I remember there was quite the hoopla over that change. People flocked to OGB much easier than they gave up on the "old" Scout board.

Yeah. I figured that's what you meant. People are resistant to change.. you gotta offer awesome new features (like SEARCHING!) if you're going to force them to switch.

I got that one, the smoking food one I must have missed.

Wait, Moonface, you were there for that? Those days are a little fuzzy, so I hope you don't take offense. It's good to see you though. Kreebie is here too, along with Country. This is a pretty nice place Rick's got going here. That thread about smoking food though is not what you think.

This is the one.

Having known OGB outside of the boards I have to say I think he is Harv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back