• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 35: Is dead. Resurrect me plzkthx

Status
Not open for further replies.
i resemble this statement. this is when i duck out of the pit for a month or so ;)

No dice. you are in charge of secret santa and plus we all see you at tailgates. My knee is only slightly skinned.maybe tomorrow it well be all better.

Good morning CT! It's about time to start tailgating! I'll have to pour one out for my car as she blew up last night. I really should be out looking today but priorities first: Demon Deacon football

Yikes about your car! Tailgating is of course a good priority.

I need to head downtown to where I left my car last night. Might go out to run a few miles and end at the car.

No dice. you are in charge of secret santa and plus we all see you at tailgates. My knee is only slightly skinned.maybe tomorrow it well be all better.

Yikes about your car! Tailgating is of course a good priority.

I need to head downtown to where I left my car last night. Might go out to run a few miles and end at the car.

I see someone didn't sleep much last night

Good morning CT! It's about time to start tailgating! I'll have to pour one out for my car as she blew up last night. I really should be out looking today but priorities first: Demon Deacon football

Hell yeah! Can't wait to hear this story over dranks today

Yeah. I'm still good for Sunday. I'll let you I is if that changes.

Corso just dropped a very audible F bomb on College Gameday. And it wasn't like he didn't know he was mic'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back