• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 35: Is dead. Resurrect me plzkthx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working today, then interview for a new job tomorrow morning. Lord deliver me from cubicle hell.

I'm excited to spend time up north with my family and in-laws, but it looks like it's going to be raining the whole drive up. Boo.

Looks like I might be headed to Charlotte the weekend of Dec 3, and heading down south that Friday. Nothing is set yet but would anyone be interested in maybe hitting up some BBQ or China Buffet when I pass through NC?

Looks like I might be headed to Charlotte the weekend of Dec 3, and heading down south that Friday. Nothing is set yet but would anyone be interested in maybe hitting up some BBQ or China Buffet when I pass through NC?

I could do something that Friday. I'm off work

Does anyone else find the cheez it commercials funny? The immature cheese wheel crack me up.

I'll be home for thanksgiving for the first time in 4 years. And my bro is gonna be here too!

I just had to go to a local restaurant and buy lunch. As soon as I get there the lady says, "Let me guess, you have a kitchen full of food for Thanksgiving but nothing for lunch." Undoubtedly they have been busy today with lots of people who have gone to the grocery store and bought everything for Thanksgiving but just didn't buy lunch and dinner stuff.

WhatAreTheOdds_4ebb1b0343634.png

Heading to the car dealership to look for a new ride. Time to work on the negotiation skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back