• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 35: Is dead. Resurrect me plzkthx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car and insurance bought! Pretty excited since this will only be my second car ever

So I was checking the online inventories of liquor stores close to my tentative new apartment building.... a handle of maker's goes for $33. Nice.

I just drank two Bawls. They tasted so good in my mouth, but I am just excited for the imminent sugar high and caffeine hype that is going to occur

If you really want something to do, you can type up a Contracts outline for me. Please and thank you. :p

How are you feeling going into finals? You going to take time off and get out of town for Thanksgiving?

TIME TO GET HOME AND GET TO DRINKING AND WATCHING BASKETBALL!!!

tumblr_llb3hwMzCM1qcrzkko1_500.gif

(I just wanted to use that gif)

It was nice to meet you, JDawg!

You too...there's always the potential repeat ass kicking up here next year!

How are you feeling going into finals? You going to take time off and get out of town for Thanksgiving?

I know I'm farther ahead than most on my outlines, but I'm still SO far away from being done. But I'm going to head home tomorrow night and take Thanksgiving off for the most part (maybe just do some Torts flashcards in the morning). I'm sure absolute blind panic will set in around Sunday.

I know I'm farther ahead than most on my outlines, but I'm still SO far away from being done. But I'm going to head home tomorrow night and take Thanksgiving off for the most part (maybe just do some Torts flashcards in the morning). I'm sure absolute blind panic will set in around Sunday.

Good, I'm glad you'll be spending time at home. Enjoy your study break and maybe by Sunday you'll feel refreshed and ready to do work on those outlines!

Torts: Duty, Breach of Duty, Causation, and Damages...

...there is your outline.

You're welcome.

If they have started you are farther along than me. Can't wait for this weekend. Cooking and doing outlines. This will be awful.

When are exams? Doing all of your outlines during exams sucks. Doing outlines at all is such a 1L move.

Duty: Did the alleged defendant owe the plaintiff a duty?
Breach of Duty: Did the alleged defendant violate his duty to the plaintiff?
Causation: Was that breach of duty a DIRECT cause of the plaintiff's injuries?
Damages: Are there quantifiable damages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back