• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504 (Annotated): Today is...where your chat begins. The rest is still unwritten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it never occured to me to wonder if any of my initials formed roman numerals. (narrator: they did not.)

DD is as close as I get and that's not a thing.

Three nights in Deer Valley and then moving over to PC for a few nights.

no one wants to ride a ski bus or shuttle if at all avoidable. ski-in/ski-out or GTFO

if you ain't got no money take your BROKE ASS HOME

Obviously.
I assumed a baller like yourself was staying at the St. Regis (at the top of the funicular of course) and would have walking access to the bus stop. However, I realized after I posted that if you were staying in a mountain side chalet then the drive to the Canyons would be arduous 20 minutes.

Red Banjo pizza was much preferable to Grappa for us. I still don’t like Utah liquor laws that prevent children from going into many restaurants with bars.

My wife purchased tickets for this UVA game at the beginning of the year (her sister and BIL are coming into town, sister got her MBA at UVA as did her dad). She is insistent that we bring the 3 year old who has never been able to sit still at a sporting event (made it through one half of WFU football on the hill with lots of time walking around the stadium). Am I crazy for thinking it's a terrible idea for an important home game that will maybe/hopefully be packed? Or should I just suck it up and accept that it will probably be terrible for actually watching the game but ultimately be a good experience for him?

New brewery called Offset Bier in park city is good and they have a cute bar dog. We also like Davanzas for bar food.

My wife purchased tickets for this UVA game at the beginning of the year (her sister and BIL are coming into town, sister got her MBA at UVA as did her dad). She is insistent that we bring the 3 year old who has never been able to sit still at a sporting event (made it through one half of WFU football on the hill with lots of time walking around the stadium). Am I crazy for thinking it's a terrible idea for an important home game that will maybe/hopefully be packed? Or should I just suck it up and accept that it will probably be terrible for actually watching the game but ultimately be a good experience for him?
as a parent of a 3-year old who has had exactly the same amount of sporting event exposure, I agree with you that it could be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back