• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 56: Are You Not Entertained?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was being serious, sorry. I am not apologizing for defending my wife, though.

bish, I've never had issues with you before (and I don't really now, outside the asinine comments in this thread)...you just can't post nudity bro.

I do apologize for the neg reps, they are the first I've given (not to keeper). And you got me back.

Sorry everyone else has to read this shit.

Thank god Hello quoted all of the Upton gifs on the old chat thread so that I could go back and watch them.

lol... how'd the tagger know how fat bish was?

One of my Asian PHD students just sent me this email:
Are you interested in getting any more kitties? I have a brunch of two-month old at home. Plan to give them away.

One of my Asian PHD students just sent me this email:
Are you interested in getting any more kitties? I have a brunch of two-month old at home. Plan to give them away.

SAVE TEH KITTEHS

Is anyone else STRUGGLING to do work today? Like, dayum.

i'm not even sure it could be called a struggle. i have actually not done a single productive work-related thing all day.

however, i did spend a lot of time looking through pictures of bedrooms, trying to figure out what color i want to repaint my room. i doubt it's what my job would prefer that i do with my time, but at least i'm accomplishing something good for myself.

This week has been tough with vacation looming. Thankfully, the Euros are providing great entertainment.

Dude that's giving me a ride home is taking forever.

i am also having a hard time working today, esp. after having yesterday off. i'm trying to be productive because i have a lot to do... but it's not exactly working.

damn, and about this time in the afternoon the pit gets quiet because all you jokers go home... and this is when i need it most.

if it makes you feel any better, i've been home for an hour

if it makes you feel any better, i've been home for an hour

at least someone is.
i'm looking forward to getting home, running, eating, and THE BACHELORETTE. my whole day is an obstacle to watching emily find true love.

Rolling out some pasta now for homemade baked mac and cheese and then I'm gonna fry up some zucchini and okra. Should undo my workout effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back