• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 56: Are You Not Entertained?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my fitness pal, today I have 850cal left for dinner, and I haven't even been running yet. I feel like I need to eat worse things for dinner now to take advantage of that.

Rolling out some pasta now for homemade baked mac and cheese and then I'm gonna fry up some zucchini and okra. Should undo my workout effectively.

That sounds awesome. We're doing grilled chicken and asparagus.

Yumm asparagus. We had blueberry pancakes. Cav, is it you that hates JJ Banana Pancakes?

I'm gonna watch this game with one of the strangest people I've ever met. Nobody else I work with will hang out with him very much, but it's like watching an alien creature interact with earth. So awkward but fascinating, and he's a nice guy at heart so I don't worry about getting murdered. Immsure the waitresses think he is either my wierd old dad or the gay bear topping me or mildly retarded. But hes pretty successful somehow. last time i ate with this dude he kept telling the people how delicious everything was.

I'm gonna watch this game with one of the strangest people I've ever met. Nobody else I work with will hang out with him very much, but it's like watching an alien creature interact with earth. So awkward but fascinating, and he's a nice guy at heart so I don't worry about getting murdered. Immsure the waitresses think he is either my wierd old dad or the gay bear topping me or mildly retarded. But hes pretty successful somehow. last time i ate with this dude he kept telling the people how delicious everything was.

I befriended that guy at my job, though he has since left the company. Everybody was convinced he was a psycho killer (Qu'est-ce que c'est), but I brought him a pepper plant from our garden and invited him over to a cookout. He was really nice, even though he spoke like Mickey Mouse, and sweated disgustingly through his white shirt and suspenders every day (and weighed 100 lbs tops). I kinda miss that guy.

According to my fitness pal, today I have 850cal left for dinner, and I haven't even been running yet. I feel like I need to eat worse things for dinner now to take advantage of that.

Had 1900 calories after my run. Frozen pizza and Brynns it is.

this is the dude that drops groovyola, greatasaurus, groovysaurus, etc on a regular basis in very both appropriate and inappropriate situations. Amazing.

you know what's awkward? being the first one of your friends at trivia and sitting at a huuuuge table all by yourself in the back of a busy bar. and what am I doing to pass the time until they all get here? posting on an Internet message board. #winnerstatus

you know what's awkward? being the first one of your friends at trivia and sitting at a huuuuge table all by yourself in the back of a busy bar. and what am I doing to pass the time until they all get here? posting on an Internet message board. #winnerstatus

i would do that or dominate twitter or peep facebook

Penultimate Season 3 episode or Breaking Bad is fucking ridiculous. Can't wait to fully catch up.

I need to watch The Wire, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back