• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 57: Smangin' It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was even more emotional because that's the first wedding I've been to in there since my own. I wish boulderdeac & k would get married there but I bet it will be in her home church.

I may not cry at that one from laughing so hard at Boulderdeac's goofy face/smile/personality/disposition.

egg posting 3 words is the best thing to happen to me today

I wish I could give neutral rep so I could comment to townie without giving him more posrep =p

And once the bouquet was coming right at me so I ducked and rolled.

We went to a wedding where EVERYONE did this so I didn't even bother with it when I got married.

This was one of egg's last 5 posts before he vanished for almost a year:

"I WANT TO FUCK SOMETHIIIIIINNGGG!"

This was egg's auspicious debut post on the Pit

"waves of it coming at you. Friday, saturday, by sunday yo nutz gon' be drained.

From now on, your dick is my dick"

pPETS-11815854dt.jpg

Bret Michaels wants to make your dog look like a douchebag...from his Petsmart line.

I wish I could give neutral rep so I could comment to townie without giving him more posrep =p

We went to a wedding where EVERYONE did this so I didn't even bother with it when I got married.

The girls did it at mine too. We also had issues that none of the guys wanted to catch the garter. Even with all that, I have some great memories from the garter and bouquet toss.

I think we're at an age where many dread catching that bouquet. I'll even admit that even though I was in a long-term relationship, I always put myself at the back so that I didn't have to catch the bouquet.

I don't get it, are you legally bound to get married if you catch a bouquet or something?

Another time the bouquet hit me and fell to the ground and girls were grabbing for it while I stepped away.

I wanna go to a strip club and take a pic of me with all the nasty strippers and then post a pic to fb that says <3<3<3 XOXOXO MY GURLS XOXOXO <3<3<3 like the bitches on my newsfeed do 40-50 times a day, except, they do it with their friends instead of strippers.

I don't get it, are you legally bound to get married if you catch a bouquet or something?

No you're not legally bound. Part of it for me is the fact that I didn't want the attention, other part was I didn't want the comments "You're next" when we weren't ready.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I have seen people knock others down for the bouquet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back