• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 59: You can choose to be anything on the thread, so why not choose to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy Scout mulch is a terrific idea. I also like the troop bbq sales but I never seem to be around when they’re selling. Probably at home eating an entire box of GS cookies because my wife overbought.

There should be a way where if your RSMR hits a certain negative threshold, where you are banned for 30 days. Then if it doesn't bounce back into positive territory over the next 60 days you get permabanned...or have to have written permission by a committee to be admitted back.

Sort of like delisting a stock.

My mom is just posting nonstop videos about electric cars. I’m gonna enjoy trolling her when the new Audis come out next year.

My mom is just posting nonstop videos about electric cars. I’m gonna enjoy trolling her when the new Audis come out next year.
Do you know if your mom is still in to buttstuff? I'm curious if my odds are going to go down as I get older.

I don't want to believe that there's a shelf life on my strong power bottom game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back