• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 59: You can choose to be anything on the thread, so why not choose to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tougher to go in this direction. We're looking for someone who has come on strong of late, knocked some posts out of the park, but isn't really thought of as elite. It's a QUAD 2 on the road kind of game, but can end up in the sweet 16 if you're not careful. Wins his conference pretty much every year. First one to come to mind is maybe @Frosty ? Does that sell him short, though?
I'll take this all day. Solidly Quad 2 that's a presence in the dance often enough where the quad 1 mainstays probably know my deal and that if I'm on I can be trouble. I can wreak some serious havoc in Quad 2 and am a particular problem for Quad 1 upshots and fringe Q1/Q2 who lack respect.

I'm never the narrative itself, but if I'm a part of the narrative it speaks to the overall health of cbb. Capable of finding a gap in the armor, but not as deft at exploiting it as elite Q1 squads. The type of team that reminds everyone of their place in the TIERS by at worst playing to chalk, but if the shots are falling it's anyone's bet.

Boy Scout mulch is a terrific idea. I also like the troop bbq sales but I never seem to be around when they’re selling. Probably at home eating an entire box of GS cookies because my wife overbought.
I've been associated with a troop that does mulch. Door flyers go out late Feb. Mulch delivered early April. Local nursery served as wholesaler and truck loader. Scouts get a work out delivering the bags.
Also included peatmoss, potting soil, and a few other similar items.

Honestly surprised to see so much much scout activity on the board considering…ya know

Do you know if your mom is still in to buttstuff? I'm curious if my odds are going to go down as I get older.

I don't want to believe that there's a shelf life on my strong power bottom game.
I can tell you the odds go UP as you and they get older. Much more willing to give it a try,,,

The risks of something really bad going on however,,,also higher.

Chatted with my mom this morning about holidays. Sounds like she's stuck with the lesser son for the Thanksgiving holiday but she was excited about an offer to come up to Boston and hang out with SUPERIOR for the Christmas holidays. My wife has to work on Christmas so I guess I'll be living it up with the mother-in-laws. Gonna flex my cheffing skills and ply them with wine to maintain high spirits

I dumped some money into the cruise lines when they all tanked at the start of COVID. If norovirus and shit isn't enough to scare cruise people off during normal times I figured they'd be getting their asses back on these boats as soon as possible.

Needless to say, I've made no money on this investment and tsy and friends are probably the only folks keeping me from taking a big ol' L on this one.

DiV are we gonna pick a random New England basketball game to go hit up somewhere in the area after we pregame and then boisterously find a team to support. New Hampshire Bobcats?! UMass-Lowell?!
This is south of the city but I follow Stonehill with some interest since they went D1. And by follow I mean I look to see if they won or lost their weekly games against New Island Tech State Christian Academy

DiV are we gonna pick a random New England basketball game to go hit up somewhere in the area after we pregame and then boisterously find a team to support. New Hampshire Bobcats?! UMass-Lowell?!
@Louis Gossett Jr I'm gonna let you get irrationally angry about this blatant misnomer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back