• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 59: You can choose to be anything on the thread, so why not choose to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Butler. I had a great couple years but now I'm just toiling away in mediocrity
I'm going with Kentucky for you. Always young. Championship seasons in your past. Pundits wondering if you've still got it, but you're always a Top 4 seed and dangerous. Look at your post count- total blue blood.

have a general credit card question - do you always try to prequalify for a card before you apply? There are some cards I am interested in, but I don’t prequalify for them, so I wonder if it’s worth the risk applying anyway

have a general credit card question - do you always try to prequalify for a card before you apply? There are some cards I am interested in, but I don’t prequalify for them, so I wonder if it’s worth the risk applying anyway
risk is very small, so go for it

i don't think i've ever done a pre-qualification for a credit card before

for me i think it's new hampshire

there are nice places i've been to in new hampshire like the white mountains but in my head i went to vermont

May be worth looking at credit karma to get an idea. They will tell you likelihood to be approved based on your credit score for a number of different cards.

Otherwise if you're interested in a card for a specific purpose it is probably worth applying.

I was thinking of Palma as Kentucky, very polarizing, has been posting forever, gets a ton of attention but not the results to back it up

I was thinking of Palma as Kentucky, very polarizing, has been posting forever, gets a ton of attention but not the results to back it up
I like that, but I was leaning toward Michigan. Has a long history, but that's a checkered past. Coach might choke a player and get suspended, or he could just luck into a Fab 5 season. QUAD 1 Road game, but QUAD 2 at home.

Unless your credit is shot or you're trying to open a bunch of lines of credit at the same time you'll be approved. The "pre-approvals" are likely because they have your contact info and are marketed a product they think you'll want.

Mt. Olive is Florida Atlantic. Has come out of nowhere (is FL Atlantic even D1? they ask). But a final 4 contender on efficiency stats alone. Staying power is the real question, but the whole team came back for another run.
I was gonna say NIL era Miami. Came on very quickly and will be competitive for a while under the new rules.

Windy is Houston. Had a presence decades ago, disappeared for a while, and has come back on the scene with a real impressive record. But, is he feeding on small conference cupcakes, or is the skill level real? QUAD 1, but not a blue blood.
Man, I just came back to the thread (and read this post first) and I forgot we were talking about NCAA basketball programs and thought for a hot second you were comparing Windy to Houston (of the Houston 620), really putting himself out there for those likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back