• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 63: brasky & ??? sitting in a tree,*correction* NOT E-M-A-I-L-I-N-G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude's car got a little banged up. Just watched "We Bought A Zoo," which wasn't great, but had some good moments and a lot of cool animals. Animals are cool.

Dude's car got a little banged up. Just watched "We Bought A Zoo," which wasn't great, but had some good moments and a lot of cool animals. Animals are cool.

The reception for the wedding that we've been talking about on here all today will be at a Zoo. Which is so badass. Penguins will be delivering us cocktails. LITERALLY. Like little butlers.

That is the greatest thing I've ever heard in my entire life. I want an invite. I want to be there. Penguin butlers. OMFG.

Everyone goes to bed early on this piece; I have a layover and broke my self-imposed board ban for no reason.

Yep what Wakephan says is a true story. Too bad we have to wait for 2 years for this thing.

wow for the drunkitude of many CTers last night, I was expecting this thread to be finished and then some by this morning.

I have done a good service to the community: I just introduced my parents to Bojangles.

Just saw Walk the Line for the first time. Solid. The world needs more Phoenix.

I was sad the rap thing didn't pan out. In "I'm Still Here" I was really inspired by P. Diddy telling him he could be a rapper because he believes anyone can do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back