• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 63: brasky & ??? sitting in a tree,*correction* NOT E-M-A-I-L-I-N-G

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is the ideal place for shower beers.

I'm kind of worried about WakeUp tonight. I don't think myrtle is ready for her jelly.

Oooooo shower beers are cool if you also use vagagsil

Also DF09Toy purchased me flowers and a card because she hasn't seen me all week and feels bad I've been stuck working. THE GREATEST. IMMA TAKE HER TO BOUNDARY STONE AND BUY HER ALL OF THE BEARZ

Srsly. I'm gonna get you flowers and a card next time I come up if it means you'll buy me all of the bearz.

What do you call athletic shoes?

I have always called them either sneakers or tennis shoes, primarily the latter.

I was thinking about this today, and I have no idea why. My parents didn't play tennis, nor did my grandparents. Is it a regional distinction? Why would Eastern NC prefer the term Tennis Shoe?

Discuss.

What do you call athletic shoes?

I have always called them either sneakers or tennis shoes, primarily the latter.

I was thinking about this today, and I have no idea why. My parents didn't play tennis, nor did my grandparents. Is it a regional distinction? Why would Eastern NC prefer the term Tennis Shoe?

Discuss.

We said tennis shoes and are from western nc.

Was just at Jason's Deli and saw old woman get her ice cream in a to-go cup. GAMECHANGER.

One of the things on our bachelorette scavenger hunt is to find a guy in wake forest gear. Hello Bat signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back