• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 63: brasky & ??? sitting in a tree,*correction* NOT E-M-A-I-L-I-N-G

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is crazy how this tournament transformed this lot. The whole complex is really top notch. Just $10 million away from a permanent stadium.

it's been a good day.

went to my first yoga sesh early this AM, and wasn't particularly pumped to try it, but i was feeling the heady vibes by the end of it, and the instructor was all over me, to my gf's chagrin. then we came home, had some gnarly scrapple and eggs, spent a couple hrs finishing the NYT crossword, and took a shower. then the gf's dad and i embarked on a scrapalicious project whereupon we took my busted the fuck up tail light and rigged up this setup that almost looks like the real thing. it involved clear strawberry containers, chicken wire, clear tape, cellophane, and a couple beers. then aceofwake called unexpectedly, and then awesomely asked me to be in his wedding party, and now i'm waiting for the gf to get back from the store, and we're going to a fancy dinner and then coming home and you know.

much better than this week of bullshit, today. and everton won.

Townie, now you just need to have a great dinner, get strong, and get some butt while good tunes play in the background and it's a perfect day.

well since everyone else is posting what they did today, i had a super girl-riffic day today. outlet shopping + trying on bridesmaids dresses. i know all you fellas are super jeals.

Sounds awesome, Townie. That wedding will be ridiculous. Where should we do the bachelor party?

I'm with mrs aceofwake right now. Actually we just discussed how nerdy their best man/maid of honor will be.

Congrats WakeUp... saw on Facebook that you had passed. I'm jealous that y'all find out so early.

Whoaaa FB stalker...I don't think we're friends up on there.

But thanks! When do Florida people get their results back?

i bought the most awesome skirt today from j.crew. it made my butt look awesome-- a magical butt-skirt. everyone should own one!

since everyone is updating about their life...

got some nice cardio in today, might do the gym spin class because it would be hysterical, had to get some stuff for work, got a sweet panthers fitted hat, found out that some chick that people are trying to set me up with expected me to meet her at a bar last night :)noidea:, looks like it is too late to set something up for tonight/already have plans so i guess i'll try and set it up later, this is extremely awkward and i have no idea how these work) and got SALTY all while i was blissfully unaware and chillin' drinking some awesome wine with pops. gonna have a sweet dinner, and go to bed early because i have beer to sell in the AM.

it's been a good day.

went to my first yoga sesh early this AM, and wasn't particularly pumped to try it, but i was feeling the heady vibes by the end of it, and the instructor was all over me, to my gf's chagrin. then we came home, had some gnarly scrapple and eggs, spent a couple hrs finishing the NYT crossword, and took a shower. then the gf's dad and i embarked on a scrapalicious project whereupon we took my busted the fuck up tail light and rigged up this setup that almost looks like the real thing. it involved clear strawberry containers, chicken wire, clear tape, cellophane, and a couple beers. then aceofwake called unexpectedly, and then awesomely asked me to be in his wedding party, and now i'm waiting for the gf to get back from the store, and we're going to a fancy dinner and then coming home and you know.

I'm all about some yoga. I wasn't sure what to expect either, though I had a feeling it was what I needed at the time, and now, two weeks in, I'm convinced. The instructors are hot, but they are all married I think. Lame.

Has anybody tried sweet tea vodka and cranberry? I love the non-alcoholic version of that drink, and am thinking about making that my drink of choice for the night.

it's been a good day.

OH HELL YEAH. I'M IN THE WEDDING PARTY TOO. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ISH.

Just got off work for the first time this week at a decent hour 90+ hours so far. Pretty sure I'm getting carpal tunnel or something. OH WHALE. Soft-launching our product this week... so much left to do still.

I'm about to have lots of bearz for the first time in a while... will be interesting to see how fast I get where I want to get (and how I recover tomorrow when I'm due back at work).

Also DF09Toy purchased me flowers and a card because she hasn't seen me all week and feels bad I've been stuck working. THE GREATEST. IMMA TAKE HER TO BOUNDARY STONE AND BUY HER ALL OF THE BEARZ

being in the wedding party is fun. unless the bridesmaids are stuck-up

also, who is aceofwake? have i met this bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back