• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 63: brasky & ??? sitting in a tree,*correction* NOT E-M-A-I-L-I-N-G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor day weekend 2012 shall forever be known as the weekend of palma. Back to back dates with 2 total smokeshows lined up

Hey fellas,,

Im at a bar and my gf has just informed me that the ND ticket office has advertised that the WF game in South Bend has too few tickets sold. If you want us to snag you tickets, we are happy too. Just let me know. More WF the bstter!

Beautiful morning, feels like fall. Chillin and watching Wayne's World on Comedy Central with the windows open.

Bulls game tonight, gotta catch one more before the season ends this week. And they're doing fireworks...excellent.

Just spent waaaaaaay too much money to buy a Mr. McGibblets doll for my peanut's upcoming birthday.

I don't know what that is. It sounds like something that would come free in a Happy Meal.

Our daughter has started latching on to songs on the radio. We have to be a little careful because of the subject matter, but usually it's ok because she transforms the lyrics into something she understands. For example, for 6 months she has been obsessed with "Pumped Up Kicks", but for her the chorus is "run, baby, run...faster than my bucket."

So my TV picture had been restored since I bought a new lamp a couple weeks ago, but the picture quality left a little to be desired. I was thinking of returning the bulb to newegg and getting an official manufacturer's replacement instead. Decided to check some settings first and the damn TV had somehow reverted to 480p. wtf. I switched it back to 1080i and it looks SO much better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back