• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 68: GREENSBORO BAR CRAWL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

awakeandready

Squirrelmonger
Reaction score
Only at the fair
c7c197b0.jpg

I forgot, here in the States, you call it a sausage in the mouth

mrs featherbottom[3].png

LBE = Marathon runner!!
262oval.jpg

pub-crawl-home-page-photo.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats AWAR. I'm sorry I stole your uncontested win.

Congrats AWAR.

TW, why aren't you allowed to win? Mod cheating abilities?

Thanks, TW!

That was weird because my screen showed my post as #2000 at first!

getting back to never have i ever, would it work if poster 1 says "never have i have done X thing" and if you've done X thing then you quote that poster and you give another never have i ever. in order to post a never have i ever, you have to have to quote another poster. is that dumb? better way perhaps?

I'm gonna go to the fair and give people wedgies.

Congrats AWAR.

TW, why aren't you allowed to win? Mod cheating abilities?

Just something we decided early on. Changing the timestamps on a post takes some database edits so it really isn't worth it.

Does RA Dickey hurt his chances for a Cy Young because one of his K's is against Adam Greenberg?

getting back to never have i ever, would it work if poster 1 says "never have i have done X thing" and if you've done X thing then you quote that poster and you give another never have i ever. in order to post a never have i ever, you have to have to quote another poster. is that dumb? better way perhaps?

The only issue with quoting and posting your own is if multiple people quote and post at the same time. I guess as long as it is understood that it is going to become sort of a free for all rather than a linear, organized game then it would be fine! Actually maybe that's better because you can choose what you want to respond to?

I'm on board.

you know what are awesome? pupils. sometimes I just stare at them in the mirror as they widen and narrow. no, I'm not "strong."

Stupid boss coming in made me miss CT end. He only wanted to talk about fantasy football anyway. Lame.

man, that 5min or so between chat threads is ROUGH.

Does anyone remember Chat Thread 37? Was one of the titles "In a Row?"

If not it should have been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back