• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 68: GREENSBORO BAR CRAWL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am personally a fan of the term "B-Hole", and I use it frequently. My wife hates it, but this summer she was tutoring a kid who was sharing a story about a yellow jacket nest in the ground and kept calling it a "bee hole". She had to fight back hysterical laughter for the entire 10 minute story.

Sitting at a McDonalds in Yanceyville, NC doing busy work and killing time. Have I officially become a food/nutrition snob when the only thing I could order from McDonalds was a coffee?

Sitting at a McDonalds in Yanceyville, NC doing busy work and killing time. Have I officially become a food/nutrition snob when the only thing I could order from McDonalds was a coffee?

Nope. Ever since high school, I have never been willing to order anything from McDonalds.

Catching up on the last thread - Am I the only one who thinks like lbe could pass for Shoshanna on Girls?

Nope. Ever since high school, I have never been willing to order anything from McDonalds.

Yeah I just can't make myself eat here. There's a Subway across the way, however they don't have wifi like this ballin' McCafe. Guess I'll hold out and eat a late lunch after my last presentation.

Yeah I just can't make myself eat here. There's a Subway across the way, however they don't have wifi like this ballin' McCafe. Guess I'll hold out and eat a late lunch after my last presentation.

You need to find small town coffee shops. Those are amazing. Almost all of them offer wifi and often times have meal items that are healthy.

Really? I'd begun to think those things were just an urban legend...

I'm going to be at Bridger for something else so I called to see if they still had them, and the lady said they are bringing one down to the ticket office for me.

I really hope that is just short for "No-Talent Assclowns"

Lol. Yes, it is. Here's my logo:

HMH%20464%20no%20talent%20ass%20clowns.jpg

dudes. there is nothing wrong w/ the oatmeal at mcdonalds- aside from the fact it's overpriced.

excel question.

i have a column of data that i want to split out into different groups so i can sum only certain groups at a time
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
c
c
c
c
c
c

etc. i want to work with just A, then just B, then just C. is there a quick and dirty way to separate these groups all at once?

excel question.

i have a column of data that i want to split out into different groups so i can sum only certain groups at a time
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
c
c
c
c
c
c

etc. i want to work with just A, then just B, then just C. is there a quick and dirty way to separate these groups all at once?

Can you turn it into a table and then just sort to show A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back