• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 68: GREENSBORO BAR CRAWL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think rtq would be a tough date because i'm not sure of her willingness to try new foods. i know she ate bull testicles, but that will only take her so far. if a corn dog was tough, what would she do if someone put a gyro in front of her?

Well at least we know that she's cool with testicles

I sent a stern email to the boss for review before sending it to the actual recipient.
Boss approves and states she supports me and that it is appropriate.
I send email to actual recipient.
This morning Boss says, "We need to talk about that email you sent yesterday."

:wtf:

I sent a stern email to the boss for review before sending it to the actual recipient.
Boss approves and states she supports me and that it is appropriate.
I send email to actual recipient.
This morning Boss says, "We need to talk about that email you sent yesterday."

:wtf:

Did boss read the first email?

I had a gyro on Wednesday. It was delicious.

it wasn't a very strong pumpkin flavor, and certainly more of a straight up pumpkin taste than a pumpkin pie taste (not much spice), but cream cheese frosting is the bee's knees so that was awesome. And doesn't make as much of a mess everywhere like powdered sugar.

What's up losers? One more presentation and daddy will be finished for the day. Might shape up to be a nice little Friday for this guy.

Also what's up with all this fair talk? You peasants actually go to those things?

Brasky, you need to transfer that aggression into your love-making with RTQ.

Within 40 posts of eachother, both joined the same month, both posting the same minute. There are coincidences and there are signs, and I think we all know which bucket this fits into.

For their sakes, if they're not romantically engaged, I hope we have not created awkwardness for them. Like, when they're getting ready to run together, I hope that RTQ doesn't feel strange when she stretches, wondering whether Brasky is gazing longingly towards her sweet behind, thinking about how he'd like to bury his face in there. Likewise, while running, I hope Brasky doesn't become distracted wondering whether RTQ is staring at his lean torso and hard, rippling muscles. Hopefully all this talk doesn't mean that they next time they see each other and make eye contact, they don't immediately look away, embarrassed. Personally, I think ya'll should just get it out there. Talk about how you feel about each other sexually. Put it out there on the table.

spicy mustard > *

Indeed. There are so many good types of mustard, though. Even the plain-Jane yellow stuff is good on a hot-dog or corndog every once in a while.

okay, she'll probably enjoy most greek food then. you're cool with me, amiga.

Greek food is the tits. Souvlaki, spanakopita, moussaka, gyros, baklava :drool:

Like, when they're getting ready to run together, I hope that RTQ doesn't feel strange when she stretches, wondering whether Brasky is gazing longingly towards her sweet behind, thinking about how he'd like to bury his face in there.

be7.gif

I don't like baklava, but the rest is good.

For their sakes, if they're not romantically engaged, I hope we have not created awkwardness for them. Like, when they're getting ready to run together, I hope that RTQ doesn't feel strange when she stretches, wondering whether Brasky is gazing longingly towards her sweet behind, thinking about how he'd like to bury his face in there. Likewise, while running, I hope Brasky doesn't become distracted wondering whether RTQ is staring at his lean torso and hard, rippling muscles. Hopefully all this talk doesn't mean that they next time they see each other and make eye contact, they don't immediately look away, embarrassed. Personally, I think ya'll should just get it out there. Talk about how you feel about each other sexually. Put it out there on the table.

Really sage advice.

whaaaaats upppppp

just put in a leave request to peace out of here at noon.
i hope it's accepted, no way can i concentrate all day. zero.

to go back on some older comments:
-yes, i have to think about my age and when i finally settle on and say '26!' i'm convinced they wont sell me liquor because i come across as super shady and look 17 a lot of the time.
-i love fair food.
-greek food is awesome, and baklava may be my favorite dessert. (well, not really, but sometimes it just hits the spot)

REI just opened across the street. I need to go check them out.

whaaaaats upppppp

just put in a leave request to peace out of here at noon.
i hope it's accepted, no way can i concentrate all day. zero.

to go back on some older comments:
-yes, i have to think about my age and when i finally settle on and say '26!' i'm convinced they wont sell me liquor because i come across as super shady and look 17 a lot of the time.
-i love fair food.
-greek food is awesome, and baklava may be my favorite dessert. (well, not really, but sometimes it just hits the spot)

You just put in a request to leave in 12 minutes?

3pm EST. can't spell best w/out EST.

...or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back