• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 68: GREENSBORO BAR CRAWL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Komi is awesome (as is Johnny Monis' thai place) and Zaytinya might just be my favorite restaurant in DC.

Guess this answers my question.

I went there last time I was in town. Place was awesome.

I just randomly got a strong smell/whiff of hoppy beer. For no reason. Weird.

also, perhaps my favorite lunch spot is Greek (Greek Deli)

sames. greek fiesta is my JAM. plus they have the world's greatest sweet tea. like i don't get sweet tea from anywhere else. they keep it in a container that is lined with fresh pineapple slices. it is HEAVEN.

Looks like most of the good mediterranean places in LA are like mediterranean inspired or fusion. Like one of my spots where I get a steak I wouldn't think of as mediterranean.

lets say you get a text and the text has multiple questions. do you answer the 2nd question 1st or 2nd.

also, palma, did you see how both black jeans and jean jacket can be worn for a MONTE look?

si si. zaytina was actually 40th which baffles me.

I do enjoy that one as well. But I think Zaytinya is better than Cava. Mike Isabella is opening a Greek spot at like 14th and W. Hoping it can be good since Zaytinya was so good (and still is with whoever is there now). Haven't been to Bandolero and have heard bad things but I like Graffiato.

actually cava was 55, so 4 top 55. nostos was it.

The best restaurant in Winston is also Greek. I'm currently eating at the second best one.

had dinner at oyamel. was good. not sure why anyone would get the 20$ guac tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back