• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 69-ing. pitcest??

Status
Not open for further replies.
another question: she drives chevy cobalt. how is she going to fit $70 worth of scalding hot beverages in her little clown car? luckily they pulled her aside when she got to the window so i got to skip ahead of her with my measly two beverages. should have stuck around to try to see her deal with all that coffee.

I've had Racer 5 but nothing special. they sell Lagunitas out on the east coast, that's my go-to now. Racer is a little too light for me.

GOOD GAWD WE AGREE ON A MATTER OF TASTE. PAWS REP.

also, lbe not sure why i spelled "mama" as "momma." that was weird.

They randomly had a sweet Lagunitas event at Tyler's in Durham a few weeks ago. We stopped in for a standard beer or three and this dude invited us to kick it with them. Free beer, Lagunitas glasses and food. The people who work there are really cool and it was interesting learning about the roots/evolution of the brewery.

Today is the kind of day where I just want to pretend to work while actually watching It's Always Sunny episodes. This would be so much easier if they were on youtube =(

Edit the first post and then click Go Advanced and it will let you edit the whole shabang.

I know this is a stupid question but I don't own an iPad, so I just don't know how it works.

I tried downloading a show onto dhtoy's iPad for him to watch while he travels next week. It told me there wasn't enough memory for the whole season, so I erased some old shows that I had put on there. Are those really gone now? Or can I download them for free again at some point? I mean, I paid for them, so I should have the rights, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back