• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 69-ing. pitcest??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a stupid question but I don't own an iPad, so I just don't know how it works.

I tried downloading a show onto dhtoy's iPad for him to watch while he travels next week. It told me there wasn't enough memory for the whole season, so I erased some old shows that I had put on there. Are those really gone now? Or can I download them for free again at some point? I mean, I paid for them, so I should have the rights, right?

You should be able to find them in the cloud via iTunes. I can't think of how to do it off the top of my head, but if you go through iTunes on your computer you should be able to find your previous downloads which would include those shows. I went through this recently trying to find some music I purchased.

Try this: http://www.apple.com/itunes/inside-...purchased-tv-shows-with-all-your-devices.html

HAHA that's hilarious. She looks like Melinda from MTV when they're inflated. I'd love to see that the opposite way too. Huge boobs, see how many guys talk to her, then deflate while talking.

oh man - pictures on Cincinatti Zoo's facebook and Twitter of the new baby giraffe born this morning!

247706_10151237177065479_381271592_n.jpg

GOOD GAWD WE AGREE ON A MATTER OF TASTE. PAWS REP.

Which lagunitas? No 9 or the IPA? Haven't seen it yet. If I do, I'll try it.

Had Red Trolley last night. Not too bad. There's a reason this city does well in craft beer rankings.

HAHA I feel the same way about bedtime. ALWAYS. Whatever it is, hope you feel better today!

I was at a lecture by a guy who does political ads and he said that they polled men and women about "something bothering them so much they couldn't sleep" or "worrying about the future". Apparently 39% of the women he polled do this while most bros just go into dreamland. Anyway, the ad was really effective for women.

It's more of a "if I ever have a crisis it happens at bedtime" not "every time I try to sleep I have a crisis" thing for me.

I'm finding it utterly impossible to get any work done today. I just wanna go to Baltimore right now.

It's more of a "if I ever have a crisis it happens at bedtime" not "every time I try to sleep I have a crisis" thing for me.

Like you start thinking about it then OR the bad thing actually happens when you are tucked in?

Yep. Too much quiet thought time leads to big thoughts.

Like you start thinking about it then OR the bad thing actually happens when you are tucked in?

Like if I'm ever going to start feeling panicky about life it's going to be at bedtime. But that only happens like twice a year or something. I'm typically really awesome at sleeping :knockonwood:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back