• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 69-ing. pitcest??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never really enjoyed apple butter. Do you guys know anyone that eats it with cottage cheese? People would do it at the restaurant I worked at growing up and that really kind of turned me off to it.

Apple butter + maple syrup in cottage cheese is good.

Does anyone like cottage cheese? I fucking love that stuff, but I always thought it was divisive like pickles and licorice (love those, too).

I love pickles...dill, of course. My wife is bread-n-butter eater, and that junk is gross.

Does anyone like cottage cheese? I fucking love that stuff, but I always thought it was divisive like pickles and licorice (love those, too).

I've never had cottage cheese but it looks like the nastiest thing.

i don't think i've ever tried it but for no reason whatsoever decided at an early age that i despise it

I LOVE cottage cheese!!!!!

cottage%20thighs.jpg

Cottage cheese grosses me out more than any other food item. Mrs. DF07 eats it a lot, and I want to throw up just looking at it in fridge.

I think cottage cheese is probably one of the most disgusting foods in our supermarkets today.

Cottage cheese is decent. I love cheese though. Of all kinds. Its my second favorite food after pretzels.

are bread and butter pickles those shitty sweet ones? eww. they show up now and then so I have to taste any pickle on a sandwich buffet because damn not much ruins a sandwich more than accidentally using a sweet pickle.

God damn I hate bread & butter pickles.

I've tried to like cottage cheese a few times but just can't.

Free cheese plate brought out at 45 minute mark of all you can drink hour at Heineken Brewery tour in Amsterdam :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back